MRA is currently seeking a Freelance Digital Content Production Advisor
This position is ideal for someone looking for flexibility, but wanting to stay in the industry and exercise their digital marketing skills and background. It would be a home-office based position preferably located in the Northeast or North Central U.S.
Evaluating Digital Costs/Maximizing Digital Investments
MRA partners with top-notch, global marketers to help clients get the most out of their marketing investments. Ideal candidates will come from a digital agency background as a digital or integrated producer or project manager. You will have a deep understanding of agency operations and functional roles (strategy/planning/creative/technology/production) and hands-on experience with project scoping, resourcing, estimating, timeline development and process workflow.
As our client’s partner in cost management and marketing investment evaluation, you will work with their brand and procurement teams to review and analyze proposed estimates and statements of work from their agency partners and third party suppliers and provide assessments based on cost/value, marketplace competitiveness, clarity of scope/deliverables, timeline feasibility, and potential risks. You will work directly with our clients’ ad agency partners, fostering strong relationships, establishing trust and credibility while advocating for the client, providing a persuasive point of view, gaining visibility into cost drivers/structures, negotiating where applicable, and aiming to enhance the overall client/agency relationship by achieving transparency of spend and developing process and cost efficiencies that provide ongoing value and help clients get the most for their digital investments.
You are comfortable serving as a resident expert on rapidly changing production requirements and best practices with intimate understanding of nuances between various social and digital platforms. You have a fluent knowledge of the digital ecosystem, how it fits into the overall marketing mix and can provide best practices for how agencies and clients work together to efficiently scope and deliver against digital initiatives from websites, content/cross-channel assets and banner development to social media campaigns, SEO, mobile and app development.
- 5+ years digital agency experience as studio producer, integrated producer or other project/program management role
- Loves the digital space, driven to keep pace with the emerging trends, adopter of new technology
- Proficient with all current social media platforms, strong command of rapidly changing production requirements (content specs, media unit specs) and content creation trends
- Keen understanding of the client/agency scoping and budgeting process and cost structures; experience in developing annual scopes of work and project-specific scopes of work; understands “what things should cost” (in order to evaluate and analyze client SOWs)
- Confidence and skill to negotiate costs, when necessary, based on rationale
- Understands how to deliver value through consulting services and grow profitable client relationships
- Articulate, fast thinking, can simplify complexities and ambiguity to move projects forward
- Self-disciplined, can work efficiently independently
- Positive, collaborative team player, operates with integrity, excellent communication skills
- CPG, healthcare/beauty, pharma experience a plus