MRA will customize our service delivery to meet your goals, and our teams can deliver a depth of experience and a wide array of solutions to help you meet your business objectives.
Historically, new client engagements begin with MRA optimizing spending on individual production projects and our Strategic Services team activating shortly thereafter. Why? As a result of our day-to-day interactions on individual production projects, and in the spirit of continuous improvement, we often see opportunities to streamline processes, create greater efficiencies, and adopt trends that we believe can deliver “next level” production strategies.
Our consulting engagements are typically delivered from within 3 distinct business units at MRA:
- Content Production Advisory Services: Production experts who help optimize processes and costs for individual productions.
- LineWatch®: Production billing specialists responsible for invoice auditing, compliance monitoring and compiling performance reporting
- Strategic Services: Business consulting unit focused on client solutions including best practice approaches for managing and scaling content planning and production.
We’re proud of our collaborative style and our distinct ability to deliver value to all stakeholders.
So, What Can You Expect from MRA?
- Marketing Stakeholders: Strategic and tactical solutions to give you the ability to create more content, more often, while maintaining quality and creative integrity.
- Procurement Stakeholders: Strong return on investment by leveraging MRA’s rich production knowledge, global cost benchmarks, and innovative solutions.
- Agency Stakeholders: Collaborative partnership that will arm brands with knowledge and resources to make informed decisions and expedite approvals.